Mistglade Forest

On the border of Rosewood Terrace is a forest, filled with the beasts of legend...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Sacred River
Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:05 pm by Levithon

» Advertisements
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:15 pm by Jasper

» Levithon the Fallen
Wed May 20, 2015 4:49 pm by Jasper

» Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard
Wed May 20, 2015 2:54 pm by Rariel

» Autumn Castle Courtyard
Thu May 14, 2015 6:36 am by Jasper

» Ice-Skin Castle Courtyard
Thu May 14, 2015 6:34 am by Jasper

» Forest-Blood Castle Courtyard
Thu May 14, 2015 6:32 am by Jasper

» Silver-Breath Castle
Wed May 13, 2015 8:50 pm by Rariel

» Rariel the Sweet
Wed May 13, 2015 2:54 pm by Rariel

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Sacred River

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper
Admin

PostSubject: Sacred River   Tue May 05, 2015 4:08 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mistglade-forest.createaforum.net
Jasper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Tue May 05, 2015 4:08 pm

The time of day never changes here, it is always sunset and never any other time of day.
Back to top Go down
Conner

Location : Wyoming prairies my playground, rocky mountains my home

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Mon May 11, 2015 12:04 pm

Conner makes his way to the bank, silently and swiftly. He stops every now and then to check his surroundings. He stops at the bank and takes one more look around before leaning down to drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 6:31 am

Jasper lingered at the edge of the forest, his entire frame masked in shadow. He watched a wolf, likely a werewolf from his size, from those shadows. He was invisible, and yet as his long, tousled hair caught the wind, he knew that the wolf would smell him in 3...2...1...
He nearly laughed, instead deciding to take to the tree above. Jas unfolded his wings and shot into the air, landing on the twelfth from the ground. Smiling, his fangs not retractable, those sharp incisors glinted in the filtered sun as he waited for the Wolf to react to him.
Back to top Go down
Conner

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 10:11 am

I snarl defensively. I back away, my body low to the ground in a defensive stance. I soon blend into the underbrush and grasses. I shift to the right slowly circling the being before me. My scent is nonexistent, my breath silent, my steps unheard by any other being for centuries. I wait for the being to speak as I silently circle him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfire

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 10:37 am

<p>Ali slowly made her way through the forest. Her soft skin almost reflecting that of he sky. She stops in her tracks to the sound of snarling and she quickly takes cove keeping enar the trees.<span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span></p>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 2:41 pm

"What a persistent creature you are." he commented, voice low and gruff, He hung from one of his branches just out of reach, Wings hanging down slightly lower but still high enough to not be ripped off. "Too bad you can't reach me. You Ghost wolves aren't quite tall enough, are you? Most Curious." Jas's nostrils flared, there was somebody else in the forest. "You there!" he commanded the creeping, hidden figure, "show yourself! The Lord of Silver-Breath commands it!" Jas let his power influence the hidden creature, "Now."
Back to top Go down
Wolfire

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 2:57 pm

<p>Ali tried hard to resist against the sudden heavy tug of his power pulling her. 'no not this time' shthinks to herself using what energy she had in her human state to pull away making a run for it.<span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span></p>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 4:17 pm

Jasper narrowed his eyes, watching the escape unfold. He leapt from the tree, arms outstretched and ready to curl around the escaping figure; his tackle brought her to the ground, and his greenish eyes peered down to stare into hers menacingly. The irises pooled with red, and he smiled in greeting, "Hello, wolfie." those fangs glinted in the filtered sunlight, and he dipped his head so his lips were curled against her neck. Suddenly, he released her, standing and brushing the dirt off of his gray royal robes. "You're lucky I'm not thirsty for blood. I like that of a werewolf."
Back to top Go down
Wolfire

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 4:24 pm

<p>She stumbled back a bit watching and listening to the vampires words. She grumbled under her breath before blowing the few strands of her layers hair out of her face. "Your a cocky jerk did you know that" she says picking herself up.<span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span></p>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rariel

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 4:27 pm

Rariel heard voices, snarling, and footsteps. A rustle stirred the leaves across the river, so she was wary, but didn't try to interfere with whatever prey was battling. She stepped out of her black robe, wearing a black swimming suit that sleekly hugged her graceful frame, and dipped a toe into the glassy water. It was warm. She entered the water slowly, letting the sunshine bathe her skin, but feeling weakened by the rays that touched her. Soon she was in the water, soaking until she heard a screech. Eyes widening, Rariel rushed up the shore, only to calm again when her master's powerful voice swayed the forest; he was commanding somebody to show themselves---
A crash thundered through the air.
Poor fellow. she thought with a smug grin, nobody opposes Jas. Nobody.
Rariel spread out on the shore, closing her violet-lidded eyes and letting herself drift into dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 4:32 pm

"Why thank you, m'lady," he said sarcastically, bowing gracefully before the werewolf, "Such a shame you are so shy...I'd bet that you would make a great sparring partner...miss....?" he accented that sentence, hinting that he didn't know her name.
Back to top Go down
Wolfire

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 4:40 pm

Ali rolled her violet eyes before placing her hood on her head. She dusted off the new found dirt stains on her jacket and sighed "it would do you kindly if you introduced yourself after tackling someone to the ground... Would it not"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 4:44 pm

"Jasper." he said simply, "Jasper Silver-Breath, at your service." Jas eyed her, looking up and down her frame for a split second before his red irises turned green again, "and you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfire

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 4:46 pm

<p>"Ali... Charmed to meet you jas" she says giving the stranger a quick glance before extending a hand in his direction.<span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span></p>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Jasper took her hand, smiling at how the warmth of her fingers masked the freezing skin that was his. "Ali. A nice name. Make sure to stop by my castle sometime...I promise i won't let my council eat you."
Back to top Go down
Wolfire

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 4:56 pm

She tries hard to hold Ina soft chuckle "maybe I will". She pulled her hand away and slid it into her hooded pocket. "Well then....I should.... Be going now"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 5:05 pm

"Farewell then." he hummed, ghosting past the other werewolf. He stopped at the water's edge, shedding his robes swiftly before entering the water. Jas disappeared beneath the glassy surface without a ripple, not surfacing until he had reached the other side. The sun splashed across his wet skin, and he languidly rose onto the surface--naked--before poking his right hand, Rariel. "Hey Riel." he greeted her from the water, "could you fly back to the castle to get me fresh clothes?" and muttering under his breath, "Preferably not the scanty attire you brought me last time..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfire

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 5:08 pm

<p>She watches as the vampire leaves with a raised brow before walking back to the direction of her home. "Well that was weird" she says before running her hands against the bark of the trees as she walked.<span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span></p>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rariel

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 5:13 pm

Rariel opened an eye lazily, seeing her master naked and half hidden by the water. "Fresh clothing? Are you having a secret affair and hiding your clothes?" She opened her other eye to gaze upon him, "Yeah..." she sighed, gathering up her robes and unfolding the draconic wings on her back, "but last time it wasn't super scanty...I did get you the chainmail black leather you wanted..." she threw her black robe in his face, taking to the sky.

~Silver-Breath Castle~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfire

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 5:16 pm

My ears catch the sound of trees sustling in the wind and I look up at the new stranger sighing as I continued my stride home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conner

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 7:52 pm

I take the distraction into my favor and I slink away silently still hidden by the undercover of the forest. I jump into the river and stay underwater as I swim to the other side, the current takes me downstream a few hundred yards before I burst out of the water and shake my pelt dry. I then retreat to the underbrush and disappear into the dotted sunlight on the forest floor. I walk downstream, away from the new beings I had come in contact with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfire

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 8:03 pm

<p>She walk inside throwing herself onto the floor tired.&nbsp;<span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span></p>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rariel

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 9:38 pm

Rariel landed quietly in front of Jasper, holding out the robes to her master. "Umm..." her face was red, "Here..." she pushed the beautiful royal robes into his arms, only stopping her rush to give him a quick sweeping look before continuing into the forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfire

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   Wed May 13, 2015 9:40 pm

Ali curled up on the floor with herself. The beautiful always sunset sky looked diffenet to her today but she wasn't able to tell why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacred River   

Back to top Go down

Sacred River
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next